Monday, July 2, 2007

My Hero

Phase 1 complete. (Actually I have not been counting the phases, and 1 probably happened awhile ago, but since my concept of time is a little obscure, this is phase 1). My brother Aaron comes home Wednesday, from a three week crash coarse in Spanish. For those who don't know he went to Guatemala to learn the language. He lived with a family that speaks no English and took some Spanish classes during the day. For the next few weeks the Gross family will be spending time with family and preparing to head to Texas. August 3rd is the planned date with an arrival time on August 9th.

Keep us and them in your prayers and thoughts, for this is a very exciting time, but it is also hard to see them go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks brother for your words. Guatemala was amazing and I am thankful for your prayers while I was gone. Check out the pictures on our site. click my name.